Your order currently contains 0 item totalling:
(Freight: NZ$ 0.00 Inc.)
Current Shipping Times:
New Zealand – 2 Days
Australia – 7 Days
Rest of World – 14 Days
Reasons why to buy a silk duvet inner
Why choose a silk duvet?
- Silk provides the same warmth as down, but breathes and moves moisture away from the skin
- Silk is lightweight – providing warmth without excess weight
- Silk naturally adjusts to your body temperature so is the natural choice all year round (see ‘How To Choose the Right Weight’ under our FAQ section)
- Silk, being hypoallergenic, it is inhospitable to dust mites and, for those allergic to feathers, provides the perfect alternative to down
- Silk has wonderful temperature regulating properties – it can satisfy two sleepers with different definitions of ‘warm’ and ‘cozy’ …. it even caters for hot flushes!!
- A silk duvet naturally conforms to your body position to create even warmth around you without cold spots
- Silk is permanently contained within the duvet outer, unlike alternative fillings such as down, wool, etc.
- Though beautiful and white, these duvets are the greenest you can get – all natural fibre. The manufacture of this duvet does not entail the use of chemicals or man-made/modified materials